Job title : QHSSE Specialists
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Assist the leadership team to develop, manage and monitor the QHSE performance of the company.
- Monitor and advise on all QHSE matters, issues and concerns to ensure Company compliance
- with statutory requirements, Company and contractual requirements and good industry practice.
- Liaise with Customers and Supply Chain, regarding QHSE matters, ensuring their expectation are met.
- Responsible for Company’s QHSE processes and procedures to ensure the Company maintains its accreditations (ISO9001-2015, ISO14001-2015, OHAS18001-2007, Achilles FPAL Verified, Achilles UVDB B2 Verified etc.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with QHSE auditors to acquire/maintain Company’s accreditations
- Conduct audits to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and procedures, identifying and assisting implementing improvements
- Manage and monitor emergency procedures, signage, PPE, COSHH control etc.
- Report on Company’s QHSE performance to the leadership team and statutory authorities as/when required.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Conduct QHSE training courses using internal and external resources when required.
- Experienced in managing and implementing Quality Management Systems Essential
- Quality Assurance qualification from an accredited body or through experience Essential
- NEBOSH or similar qualification
- Essential Knowledge of the power, gas and offshore industry Desirable
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- QHSSE Specialists jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!