Job title : QA Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- A QA Engineer who will work full-time assessing software for bugs, suggesting changes and ensuring the software meet quality standards.
- The QA Engineer will prepare test cases to check the software and document test results/changes.
- Create Quality standards and procedures for developers to follow
- Execute both manual and automated test scripts
- Code and implement automated tests
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand and clarify software requirements
- Analyse test results to predict user behaviour, identify bugs and suggest solutions to minimise problems
- Work closely with product manager and developers to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Keep track of quality metrics
- Verify that the final product meets the requirement
- Analyse product features and suggest changes to enhance them to make them more efficient and user friendly
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments, standards and regulations
- Minimum of 2 years of QA testing experience
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Proficient in test management tools such as Pytest, Jmeter, Cypress
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- QA Engineer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!