eHealth4everyone’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Python Web (Django) Developer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 23, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks, while working with little or no supervision.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Qualification: We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively while remote (with little to no supervision), great attention to detail & highly organized.
– A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Method of application:
Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV which includes links to current project, github and communities of membership) using the link below: https://e4eapplication.paperform.co/ select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Abuja
*Python Web (Django) Developer in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online