Job title : Purchasing Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure all customers are attended to within short period of time in a professional manner.
- Scale all scraps batteries from suppliers and record same (both Kg/Pcs) to avoid discrepancy.
- Prepare cash payment vouchers for every scrap transaction documented and approved for payment.
- To facilitate the discovery of Scraps or fairly used battery which are classify as tested OK and confirmed their quality.
- Keep and track the stocks level through accurate stocks keeping records for both Inverter and Okada/UPS Battery
- Reconcile all cash received and retire all unspent cash on daily basis.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products and out of stocks products.
- To coordinate the arrangement of Scrap Battery in the Warehouse properly and Assist where necessary in arranging them.
- To ensure that all water in the battery are properly and well drain before purchasing takes place.
- To monitor the Scaling Machine condition on daily basis for accurate scaling and recording.
- To ensure clean and friendly working environment at all time.
- To ensure all Scrap suppliers money are paid either through Cash, Transfer, POS and other means as approve by the Management.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc Degree.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Computer Literate
- Smart and good with numbers.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Purchasing Officer jobs