Erisco Foods Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Purchasing Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our companyÛªs day-to-day operations.
- You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchase products that are essential for our companyÛªs day-to-day operations.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills.
*Purchasing Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location, e.g “Purchasing Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria