Job title : Purchase Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidate should know the requested material by the end-user
- Candidate should be aware of the requirement priority so that he can act on it.
- Prepare LPOs promptly to the vendor along with the delivery schedule
- Always confirm the specific required material before purchase
- Support the Purchase Manager in developing a robust procurement and vendor management system to support the strategic objectives of the Organization.
- Device and deploy useful sourcing strategies for the Organization.
- Evaluate suppliers, conduct interviews with vendors, negotiate supplier agreements, and manage supplier and vendor contracts
- Support in controlling spend and building a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Monitor company purchases, deliveries, and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve procurement activities.
- Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls, and processes.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply or other related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement & Supply Chain
- Applicants should reside around around Lagos Island, Ikoyi or Lekki
- Able to use MS Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Good Oral & Written Communication.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@Parasenergy.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Purchase Officer jobs