Job title : Purchase Officer-Mechanical/Electrical
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 28, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidate should know the requested material by the end-user
- Candidate should be aware of the requirement priority so that he can act on it.]
- Have knowledge of steel materials and prepare quotation
- Prepare LPOs promptly to the vendor along with the delivery schedule
- Always confirm the specific required material before purchase
- Support the Purchase Manager in developing a robust procurement and vendor management system to support the strategic objectives of the Organization.
- Device and deploy useful sourcing strategies for the Organization.
- Evaluate suppliers, conduct interviews with vendors, negotiate supplier agreements, and manage supplier and vendor contracts
- Support in controlling spend and building a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Monitor company purchases, deliveries, and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement of Electrical/Mechanical materials
- Applicants should reside around Ikorodu
- Able to use MS Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Good Oral & Written Communication.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Purchase Officer-Mechanical/Electrical jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!