Apply for job
About Pulse NG’s Job offer
Job title : Digital Sales Strategist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 2, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Our Digital Sales Strategists drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients that solve their business challenges and aid them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives.
- You will drive commercial opportunities among top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to close deals.
- Full-time, part-time and commission-only freelance positions are available for this role.
- Identify business opportunities and develop effective strategies to approach and pitch our solutions and capabilities.
- Contribute to team effort by establishing high-level contacts and ensuring that the defined sales process is followed.
- Close deals and work towards set targets, ultimately positively impacting the revenues of the company.
- Manage client relationships and provide customers with excellent service and support.
- Work with the project execution teams to ensure customer goals are achieved.
- Continuously engage customers and client-side decision-makers to maintain close relationships in order to identify upsell or new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree – an MBA, MSc or CIM qualification a plus
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional qualification in digital marketing a plus
- Ability to create effective digital marketing plans and strategies for clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Great relationship building and networking skills
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to deliver against set targets
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.