Jesuit Memorial College’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Publication Editor jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The editor will plan, prepare and publish school magazines, yearbooks and newsletters.
- The editor will cover events in the school and publish the same in either the school magazine, yearbook or newsletter.
- He / She will edit articles, produce news stories etc
- Over and above all, every staff in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.A in English, B.A / B.Sc Mass Communication or other relevant fields.
- Any higher Degree or qualification, especially in journalism is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience as an editor. Any other experience relating to journalism is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- A good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- A team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in the use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
*Publication Editor jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (Microsoft Word format), Scanned Credentials, by email to “the Human Resources Manager” via: [email protected] and copy “the Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate via:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Elipokwoudu Road, Mbodo, Aluu,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria