Eunisell’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Public Relations Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We seek to hire a talent who will manage the public relations and marketing communications activities of the company.
- The role will be responsible for developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and increase brand awareness through planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, plan and supervise the execution of publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Organize and attend promotional events, seminars, trainings, exhibitions, and other industry enlightenment programs.
- Track and measure the result of all marketing and communication campaigns and advise management accordingly.
- Write and produce presentations and press releases as may be required.
- Promote and communicate brand values and ideologies to all stakeholders as may be required.
- Undertake market research on current trends in the industry and develop strategy to gain competitive advantage.
- Manage the company’s digital media platforms to promote company’s brand, products and services.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships that the company can leverage to deliver businesses and solutions.
- Manage the Company’s corporate communication and public relations with external parties in a manner that promotes good branding.
- Ensure that the Company’s business and brand communication is distributed across the right channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- Master’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR) is a must.
- 15+ years work experience in similar role within a PR or marketing agency is required.
- Strong analytical and project management experience.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and ability to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Experience in managing different media agencies / houses.
Training / Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Project management/planning skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Initiative and creative ability.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Awareness of different media agendas.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.