Lorache Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Property Acquisition and Lease Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide inspection justifications, selection criteria, inspection parameters, and advance documentation requests.
- To facilitate all approval from the Lagos State Infrastructure Maintenance Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA)
- Getting necessary approvals for rollout of fiber in various Estates.
- Identification and acquisition of properties, shops, sites and apartments.
- Run, review, and process monthly Base Rent Increases as required by the Lease.
- Process Certificates of Occupancy – as required.
- Review and process miscellaneous charges billed by Landlord ÛÒ Obtain appropriate back-up and prepare check request.
- Prepare check requests and Lease Update forms, etc.
- Update contacts, new addresses, new ownerships into lease files.
- Request insurance certificates for both New and Established properties, shops or apartments ÛÒ as needed.
- Maintain Lease Drafts files/folders.
- Other actions as assigned by manager.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Estate Management or other related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration, or as an Estate & Facility manager with a telecoms operator.
- Knowledge of the wider telecoms/ ICT sector.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong written and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a small team with limited supervision.
- Competent computer literacy skills particularly with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
*Property Acquisition and Lease Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Real Estate jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
*Real Estate jobs in Nigeria