Job title : Proof Reader/ Reasearch Assistant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and brand voice.
- Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts (e.g., dates, pages, values) and double-check cross-referenced materials (e.g., websites, newspapers).
- Review content with an eye towards campaign, product, or brand consistency.
- Attend team meetings, provide constructive editorial input, and communicate with team members
- Evaluate and recommend changes to create efficiencies.
- May measure dimensions, spacing, and positioning of page elements to verify conformance to specifications, using printers ruler.
- Reads proof against copy, marking by standardized code, errors that appear in proof.
- Returns marked proof for correction and later checks corrected proof against copy.
- Reads typescript or proof of type setup to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors, by either of following methods: Places proof and copy side by side on reading board.
- Reads and corrects proof while COPY HOLDER reads aloud from original copy or reads proof aloud to COPY HOLDER who calls out discrepancies between proof and copy.
- Performing literature reviews.
- Conducting research and summarizing findings.
- Responding to emails relating to research.
- Attending project meetings.
- Updating website content.
- Preparing progress reports.
- Checking the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitoring the project budget.
- Compile weekly and monthly report
The ideal candidate must have:
- LL.B Degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 Years Working Experience
- Must be a lawyer
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Proof Reader/ Reasearch Assistant jobs