RES-Q Digital’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projectsare deliveredon-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report generation within agreed timelines.
- Reconcile all project budgets spent directly to the finance department.
- Minimum of Second-class lower Degree in Arts, Science, Social Science etc.
- 3 years of work experience.
*Project Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants with Activation Experience should apply.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria