Invent Alliance Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Supervisor Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Intern or Corp Member will be primarily responsible for successful planning, designing, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Other related duties as assigned. Qualifications / Requirements Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of OND/HND / B.Sc Û¢
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Nigeria
*Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Training/siwes jobs in Lagos
*Project Supervisor Intern in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.