Job title : Project/Quality Controller(s)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Maintain QAQC on the tubular & other equipment through a quality inspection, handling, & transportation process.
- Maintain well cost within or under approved budget by following a standard material planning process.
- Ensure uninterrupted flow of materials and services to satisfy the demand for Casing, Tubing, Well Heads, Xmas Trees during the execution of technical work program.
- Ensure continuous improvement in procurement processes, institute process simplification LLM / Logistics process control and compliance through tracking key metrics and remediation of performance as required.
- Manage the LLM supply from third party by ensuring they are in line with the PO issued and ensure adequate tracking of tubulars in transit to the last point of delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience in oil and gas Company.
- High knowledge of rig equipment and their functionality.
- Good knowledge of OCTG maintenance, QAQC of drilling & completions equipment and inventory planning / management in line with the technical work program.
- Member of at least one professional body, including SPE.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Project/Quality Controller(s) jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 50 jobs