Job title : Project / Product Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Project/ Product Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing FinCode Products and projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. As a Project/ Product manager you will adequately plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. The role of the Project/ Product Manager encompasses many activities including:
- Drive the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to project work plan
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams in the development, QA, and release of products, and balance resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Fincode across primary market segments.
- High level of commercial awareness with experience of using market insight to create value propositions.
- An uncompromising focus on user- centric design, applying data, research and judgment to prioritize the biggest impact.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading feature development and product integration. Background in FinTech is Mandatory
- Educational qualification in the Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to use instinct to influence technical and business decisions backed by strong business and commercial understanding.
- Ability to understand and balance commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities.
- Eager to ask questions and understand business and product objectives
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, project and workstream management tools such as Confluence, JIRA
- .Ability to establish ways of primary research, execute and implement changes accordingly.
- Tenacious, self starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans
- .Superb organizational skills and an analytical view on maximizing productivity, with a focus on value and not getting caught up on process
- .Have the energy and patience to work in a dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry
- .Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary
- .Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders, and effectively manage conflicts
How to Apply for this Offer
To apply, kindly send your CV/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject ‘PROJECT/ PRODUCT MANAGER’.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project / Product Manager jobs