- This job has expired!
Job title : Project Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success.
- Ensure the availability of products on or before the scheduled deadline.
- Maintain project calendar and milestones.
- Provide cross-foundation analytics to project manager
- Assemble and coordinate production team.
- Ensure professional standards of work are maintained and projects are completed to time.
- Develop methods of project initiation, execution and delivery.
- Ensure that assigned staff comply with all Operational and Health & Safety policies andprocedures.
- Ensure to test run the unit/macine before deployment.
- Act like a middle man between the production team at the Factory and the project team at the Head Office.
- Provide essential and effective support to all project within and outside factory.
- Ensure all materials needed to be deployed to project sites are complete and in perfect order.
- Supervise day to day factory project with keen attention to details.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng Degrees in any Engineering course with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!