Center for Community and Health Development International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Officer jobs in Gombe
Job Location : Gombe
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
CHADÛªs knowledge of the context and local terrain has catalyzed partnerships with various reputable International and national non-governmental organizations. CHADÛªs wealth of experience in program design and implementation has led to sustained engagements with communities, partners in the public and humanitarian sectors and has further resulted to steady contributions to sectoral objectives.
To complement our effort, we are recruiting to fill the position below;
Location: Gombe State
Project type: Fixed
Duration: 10 months with possible extension
- In collaboration with the Program Coordinator, coordinate the implementation of the project activities; hold planning meetings with the project team before and after every activity/ event implemented. Minutes of these meetings must be well documented and filed for easy reviews.
- Assist and Support the Program Officer in providing field leadership and guidance to the team, ensuring you constantly seek proper guidance in line with the CHAD Int`l project and Organization Policies.
- Be responsible for day to day running of field activities and following up on the necessary logistics and coordination of their use in the field.
- Identifying potential bottlenecks to the project.
- In close collaboration with the coordination team, define and plan project objectives and priorities, identifying education needs, analysis context and humanitarian issues at stake, risks and constrains and calculating human and financial needs.
- Closely Work with the M&E Officer to ensure the proper identification of activity/ event project participants are in accordance with the donor`s approved guidelines and in a transparent manner.
- Write and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly activity plans from the overall CSOs work plan provided by Donor for the project.
- Provide timely and high-quality reports to the Officer on project evaluation and propose amendment if needed.
- Assist the M&E in compiling the field reports for each respective community
- Ensure data during the Community Development Planning sessions are well captured in order to compile comprehensive field reports and the draft plans for each respective community or project site.
- Establish and maintain good public relations with the stakeholders of the project and not compromising the ethical standards of the governance Project and that of the Organization
- Lead internal communication initiative in order to facilitate peopleÛªs integration and professional development and to maximize their capabilities and commitment to project`s goals.
- Perform any other duties assign or asked of you that are in line with the CHAD Int`l project.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- A degree in International Relations, Education, Social work or a related field of study
- 3-5 years professional experience as Project officer and working in experience in humanitarian sector.
- Spoken and written language skills in English is a must.
- Proven experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Result and quality oriented
- Behavioral flexibility
- Commitment to CHAD International principles
- Understanding of humanitarian operations and principles, standards and best practices
*Project Officer jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Gombe
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should apply; all CV and cover latter in not more than 3 pages should be address to the Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International. The CV/cover letter is strictly to be summited to [email protected] .Kindly indicates position you applying for as the subject of your email.
NOTE; CHAD provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. CHAD International encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Application submitted after deadline will not be honored.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria