Tezza Business Solutions Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Project Manager in the PMO office will work closely with relevant stakeholders and a small team to partner with one or more BUs to facilitate implementation and smooth running of an effective and lean project management framework in such Bus.
- The incumbent will have responsibility for managing project lifecycle activities and deliverables from Initiation to Closing.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree (First Class Honours), preferably in the fields of Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organizational Behavior, Mathematics or Finance. A master’s degree in any of the above or related fields or an MBA would be a plus
- 5 years of relevant experience with a major manufacturing player or a top-notch management or technology consultancy firm, with a minimum of at least of 2 years of proven record in successfully managing and delivering significant projects.
- Advanced mastery of software applications such MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc is essential. Relevant professional qualifications(s), e.g PMI, PRINCE2, Agile etc) will be preferable.
- Advanced finance competency and numeracy are expected. Some understanding of basic accounting would be a plus. Some familiarity with ERPs would be a plus. Project management qualifications would be a plus.
- In-depth understanding of and hands-on with the use of project management tools and techniques (e.g.: Microsoft Project).
- Verifiable track record of leading cross-functional teams (ideally project teams) for at least 2 years in a sophisticated environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online