Dream Labs Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Bauchi
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The project manager is responsible for coordination and implementation of the project in line with the goal and strategy of the organization. The goal is to effectively manage, motivate and drive about 20-40 people across the 20 LGs in the state to success. 20 project officers in 20 LGs and probably 20 agents (each assigned to a project Officer) will work under the manager to meet a set target every month.
- Hold weekly planning and review meetings with team;
- Ensure weekly and monthly reconciliations are carried out;
- Ensure every Project Officer meets up with their set target;
- Submit monthly report to the management on progress, challenges and recommendations;
- Evaluate and assess performance of each Project Officer monthly;
- Attend meetings with all relevant stakeholders;
- Supervising the planning and development of projects;
- Supervising the coordination and management of projects;
- Researching relevant information as required;
- Plan and carry out supervisory visits using developed checklists.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Project Managment or related field;
- PMP certification by PMI is an added advantage;
- M.Sc./MBA in Projeect Management, Business Administaration or related field is an added advantage;
- Ability to organize work;
- Ability to lead people and drive team to success;
- Good understanding of management principles;
- Ability to track all deliverables;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience In strategic planning;
- High organizational skill;
- Problem solving;
- Leadership and management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office tools;
- Conflict resolution;
- Proficiency in project management software is desirable;
- Other relevant certifications are a plus.
What we offer
- Healthy and safe work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Recognition bonus;
- Training and development programs.
We put our people first, we create an environment where all opinions or ideas matter and everyone is allowed to work based on their initiative. We respect each other and work as one unit where no one is left behind.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
* Project Manager jobs
*Jobs in Bauchi
*Administrative / Management jobs
- Salary Offer: *********