Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Project Manager will work in the programs department that coordinates people and processes to ensure that projects are delivered in time and produce the desired results.
- As part of your work, you will be responsible for conducting research and producing in-depth content for our audience.
- Develop deep expertise by researching, understanding, and applying mental models to analyse transformations, trends and developments that relate to the Nigerian Economy
- Develop and maintain a strong professional network of sources and contacts across the financial sector to generate insights and story ideas to share with subscribers.
- Monitor corporate, technological, economic, cultural, and transformational events within the Nigerian economy.
- Use data, analysis, quantitative and/or documentary material, as well as interviews, to explore all aspects of the varied industries in the Nigerian economy.
- Produce long-form analytical articles that use a range of data visualisations (e.g. charts, graphs) to explore all aspects of the Nigerian economy on a weekly basis.
- Prepare proposals, reports, and other materials for submission to grant agencies.
- Prepare progress reports for the Centre and funding agencies.
- Summarise project results and monitor the project budget.
- At least a Master’s Degree or PhD in International Development, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Law, and Health.
- 5 years experience in NGO work experience (familiarity with media/development/policy projects is an advantage)
- Strong background in research and data analysis
- Strong knowledge of proposal writing to funding agencies
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager jobs