Bincom ICT Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This is a project manager position, successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
successful candidates will be assigned to lead our various project teams in the conception, development and support of software solutions.
This position is suitable for job seekers who are passionate about building a career in Technology.
About the Role:
- The Project Manager will be required to work with a variety of stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- The ideal candidate will need to lead a team to deliver effective, highly competent project, support and consistently deliver in a person-centred environment which promotes positive relationships.
- Responsible for leading the Project Assistant with the development of properly formatted specifications/work items and estimates containing all required technical information and project delivery information.
- Will work in their key role of working as a liaison among Internal and External stakeholders including clients to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions.
The ideal candidate will lead the project management team in the following capacity:
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Contribute to the work of the organisation as appropriate.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Tech Savvy with a Passion for IT
- Past experience in IT Business Analysis and/or IT Project management is required (Informal / Pre-Graduation but VERIFIABLE experience will suffice)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Social Media and Visual Content Enthusiast.
- Documentation and Administrative Skills
- Ability to learn new skills fast
Experience, Skills & Personal Competencies
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Packages (or similar) Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects, Publisher, Databases, etc
- Working in an office environment
- Working with clients and the public (face to face or telephone)
- Working in a high-pressure team
- Report Writing Skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and adjust to the needs
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Social media skills
- Time Management
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- A can-do attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to use own initiative