Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the execution of all aspects of the project, including budget management, people/talent management, calendar management, planning, design, development, and delivery of tasks
- Initiate and supervise proposed plans, talent management, vendors, and, various clients
- Devise cost-effective measures to undertake for project execution
- Develop and implement creative marketing and communication strategies, plans, and approaches to build brand awareness, market services, increase income generation, and communicate programs and activities.
- The successful candidate will be in charge of executing quality control activities in accordance with instructions inspection programs, and governmental policies while employing the necessary control measuring and testing equipment.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other similar fields
- Possession of an MBA is an added advantage
- Possession of a project management certification is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience deploying strategies in the real estate and finance industry
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of project management software.
- Good supervisory and decision-making skills with and over professionals of different industries, and different levels of management
- A strong proven record of excellent execution of projects and timely delivery of tasks
- Candidate must possess good multi-tasking skills and a healthy sense of ownership over tasks.
- Candidate must have demonstrated the ability to communicate successfully with a diverse range of audiences.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager jobs