2 weeks ago
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Collaborate with team members to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree (Second class Upper division) in Engineering, Building Science or a relevant field with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A team player with leadership abilities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********