Job title : Project Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- A Project Management team member with strong external customer facing skills and an interest in actually delivering. Candidate will partner with internal and external stakeholders and take primary accountability for project delivery success.
- You will take direct responsibility for project planning, controlling progress, identifying and resolving risks and issues, managing budget/scope/schedule, and ensuring compliance with all related governance and reporting processes.
- You will work on a number of concurrent internal and client facing financial technology projects.
- Sales Support
- Consistently delivering projects to agreed success criteria, managing change effectively
- Strategic client projects (integration of new products and services) of high profile internal projects
- Acting as the focal point for the Agile delivery team within the office (supporting client across different parts of the country)
- Providing leadership across multiple projects
- Identify, define, and manage all aspects of projects and projects scope including, but not limited to, the overall program project plan, execution, resource management, issue tracking, quality, change management, risk management, communications and budget
- Oversee teams working on client engagements, manage internal resources
- Possess an understanding of company offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction.
Requirements / Skills
- Degree, preferably in a Technical / or Business related area.
- Solid experience as a Project Manager, with end-to-end responsibility for delivery
- Experience managing a variety of technology projects in the Finance or Financial Technology sector.
- Proven track record of managing complex and senior stakeholder interactions
- Experience managing a variety of project management methods, e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, hybrid.
- Thorough understanding of the project management process throughout the lifecycle, and the ability to identify issues and take corrective actions.
- Experience working with formal project methodologies (e.g. APM PRINCE 2, PMI/BOK) and associated.
N300,000 – N320,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager jobs