Job title : Project Manager- Light Well Intervention
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Partner with the best
- This role leads and directs the teams across functions and geographies for delivery of Light Well Intervention solutions to the customers in the region.
- Critical to this role are on-time delivery of projects, maintaining budget and quality outcomes for the customers.
- The Project Manager-Light Well Intervention will plan, organize, monitor, and oversee LWI projects and campaigns to meet defined requirements and identify key resources and provide direction required to meet project objectives.
As a Project Manager- Light Well Intervention, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of Light Well Intervention Projects to achieve Customer/Baker Hughes goals.
- Organizing, managing and controlling overall project, both within the Baker Hughes organization and towards Customer.
- Ensuring that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and followed and that the Contract is managed in accordance with Customer needs.
- Monitoring and managing safety, quality, reliability, qualification, progress and cost and initiate appropriate corrective actions as required.
- Establishing a positive and aligned team spirit within the project by inspiring team members towards high levels of motivation/commitment.
- Ensuring clear allocation of responsibility and authority within project team.
- Ensuring correct resource levels are established and maintained for all elements of work.
- Participating in the Contract Review process, assisting the translation of agreed Ts & Cs into project/sales orders.
- Ensuring that all necessary project admin functions are established and organized in a way that ensure effective and safe execution of Scope of Work (SoW).
- Introducing and maintaining an effective HSE and Quality culture. Identify and record all Quality, HSE, Technical and Commercial risks facing the project, ensuring these are recorded and mitigation plans are put in place and effectively executed/monitored.
- Establishing the project cost model and invoicing/payments schedule. Generate, in conjunction with the designated Commercial Manager, all appropriate cost reporting templates and continually monitor, control and report on cost performance throughout project life cycle.
- Meeting or exceeding, margin targets as determined by the Business, avoiding Liquidated Damages (LDs).
Fuel your passion!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have at least 10+ of experience in project management within the oil servicing/Oil and gas industry.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of oilfield products & services, field service and technical advising
- Be able to demonstrate project management skills and be experience in project leadership.
- Have fluent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Manager- Light Well Intervention jobs