Zenith Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Setting goals, managing resources, understanding how these goals will affect the future direction of the organization.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Responsible for coordinating project team members and developing individual responsibilities.
- Raising awareness about the job-matching platform.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships (Universities, Training Partners, Influencers, Institutions, NGOÛªsÛ?).
- Increasing the number of Talents registered on the platform.
- Increasing the sales opportunities
- Network and pitch on the project to create sales opportunities or fundraising.
- Train users of the platform.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project Communications.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion, maintaining project timeframes, estimates and, status reports.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project.
- Will diligently manage the budgets allocated to the project.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified ideally in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Humanities or Logistics etc. Membership of a relevant Professional body is desirable.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with IT platforms.
- Understanding of IT management quality matrices, what these metrics are and how the systems and software are designed to meet them.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal, writing skills, presentation and effective communication skills.
- Must have high knowledge of excel reporting, forecasting, business tools usage and Microsoft office.
- Fluent English is mandatory ÛÒ French is a plus.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in pricing, quotation and proposal drafting.
- Can identify, allocate and monitor resources effectively and efficiently.
- Can consistently meet competing demands through effective prioritizing in a result oriented and client-focused environment.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence, leadership and soft skills attributes.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge and Meeting Sales Goals.
- Experience in the use of CRM, and clients / candidates databases.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Project Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online