Youverify Online Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Project Manager will join the Product team to manage the day to day operations of our projects and work with the Head of Product to track and manage continuous delivery of project.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage execution in JIRA
- Ensure that all user requirements are gathered and documented
- Obtain necessary sign-offs from internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop specifications document
- Maintain accurate and complete product related information
- Develop project plan taking into account the project lifecycle and stipulated project timeline
- Work with UI/UX designer to complete all interface design for mobile and web applications
- Work with QA to ensure proper testing
- Work with software engineers to ensure development of solution
- Create support and training documentation for stakeholders
- Conduct training for all end-users
- Manage deployment of solution
- Support the onboarding of new clients. Implement routine client communications, organization of client feedback, and pursuit of YouverifyÛªs client success through high-quality service delivery
- 2 to 3 years experience working for a project-based delivery organisation or similar
- Working knowledge of work efficiency tools like Gmail, Slack, Trello or JIRA would be useful
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate
- Must reside in Lagos (Mainland most preferrably).
*Project Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Project Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria