Speedaf Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clientsÛª needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Follow up with the Legal team to issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
*Project Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria