Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Lead project team meetings with in-house personnel to schedule work and coordinate shutdowns, tie-ins and contractor access
- Participate in cost control activities by seeking the most effective method of delivering services
- Review documents for compliance with standards and site conditions
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organizationÛªs Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties
- Ensure accessibility to construction sites, including the coordination of schedules with NYU hospital and school functions.
- Maintain interface with client and internal business units, ensuring total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all performance specifications, including quantitative cost savings specifications plus qualitative customer service specifications.
- Assisting the Project office in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Developing and maintaining the project library, filing, recording and reporting system.
- Co-coordinating the production of reports including but not limited to project summary reports.
- Analyzing impact of schedule variation by coordinating with various functions and project manager for updating and scheduling problems resolution.
- Anticipating potential obstacles that may prevent project from staying within authorized budget/schedule.
- Maintaining systems for recording project cost and keep the data pertaining to projects up to date (delivery performance milestone).
- Advising and assisting project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording.
- Collecting individual project status information for work schedule update
- Assisting in calculating the critical path for each project and perform critical path analysis.
- Maintaining risks and issues logs as well as change control records.
- Working with different units and project teams in the development, review and implementation of:
- Training materials and training program for system end users
- Documentation for end users
- Demonstrating understanding of internal organization, processes and systems as required by the role.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Unit Head.
- Ensuring Project Management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout a project life-cycle.
- Assisting in planning and execution of work schedules, project reviews and project progress reports as well as develop and support effective communication mechanisms between project teams.
- Identifying needs for implementing new processes and analyze project trends to improve and optimize existing processes. Ensure both new and existing processes are being followed.
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase speed, quality and gain efficiencies.
- Identifying the various tools needed by the QA team and help customize these various tools based on testing needs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 12 – 15 years work experience.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Strong project management skills including design, construction, occupancy, and budgeting.
- Interfacing with clients to define project requirements and establish project work plan and deadlines
- Creating persuasive presentations that meet the projectÛªs objectives
- Qualifying contractors by reviewing bids and related documents
- Facilitating client meetings regarding project matters
- Representing the client with architects, vendors, consultants, and regulatory agencies
- Overseeing consultants and contractors, contingent on project scope and size
- Ability to develop and maintain successful customer relations and ensure the smooth integration and delivery of projects
- Ability to set and be accountable for department deadlines
- Capability and willingness to perform periodic inspections of job site conditions and project progress, which might result in temporary exposure to unsafe conditions (i.e. climbing stairs and ladders to access areas throughout off-site properties and superblock campus, accessing roofs, inspecting mechanical equipment rooms and electrical rooms)
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Project Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Project Manager” as the subject of the email.