Primera Africa Finance Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Management Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- To manage delivery of strategic transformation projects that will increase efficiency via the transformation of resources (organizational/people change, development, training) processes and/or information technology.
- Ensure adherence to set standards in the execution of all ongoing projects within the Bank within set budget, time and allocated resources.
- Monitor the entire project management life cycle by developing plans and schedules, estimating resource requirements, defining milestones and deliverables, monitoring activities, evaluating and reporting accomplishments
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals
- Determine business roadmap and provide support in future business planning
- Develop action plans to overcome business challenges
- Recommend business improvements based on market and competitive trends
- Perform project management and reporting for assigned projects
- Build positive and trustful working relationships with internal/external customers
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on programme management, business operations and procedures
- Drive execution of strategic projects that align with the corporate goals of the bank
- Lead the end to end planning, delivery and control of projects or programs of the Bank.
- Manages all aspects of the project e.g. delivery, resource forecasts, project administration which includes financial and progress reporting.
- Ensure alignment with defined reporting standards and procedures for project and portfolio management.
- Develop strong relationships with all project stakeholders and prospective internal clients.
- Organize assigned progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to influence decision making.
- Conduct risk analysis by proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent risk remediation for all projects within the Bank.
- Monitor the progress of all projects against agreed and documented time and budget targets while ensuring appropriate quality standards are maintained.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach.
- Acts as gatekeeper of the programs documents to ensure that key documents are available and accessible.
- Results delivery for critical projects and initiatives in line with set project management standards.
- Minimum of 2nd class upperin First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is an added advantage)
- 3 – 5 years working experience in project management
- General banking experience especially in Operations and Technology service units is preferable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE II Certification
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Agile Project and Delivery Management
- Scrum Master
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Conversant with Microsoft office tools and project scheduling computer applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online