Eta-Zuma Group W/A Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Management Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals, using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process map to document needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Minimum 3 years work experience with proven experience in the development of power and mining projects.
- Track records of projects delivered
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Experience with project management software tools.
*Project Management Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria