Brainnest’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Management Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Schedule: Part-time (10-20h/week)
- Our team is looking for a Project Management Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
- This position is great for an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
You will Learn How to:
- Use different PM technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality projects
- Adapt different approaches depending on project requirements
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders.
- Identify and manage scope, constraints, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines
- Effectively manage and monitor the project team, manage costs and track sales targets
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps.
- Prepare complex reports with vital project information.
- Present our solutions to clients as well as contribute to client proposals and quotes.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop project management skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online