Michael Stevens Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Engineer jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : May 16, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Westpaq Engineering Limited is looking for a dedicated Project Engineer to support a growing Oil and Gas Engineering/Contractor office. This position will support with planning, scheduling, resourcing, and managing technical activities, reviewing drawings, preparing material take-offs to ensure project/tender accuracy and quality.
- In addition to active projects, the Project Engineer will be responsible to support business development team for the engineering and technical disciplines of preparing tenders. The Project Engineer must ensure the technical integrity of all project deliverables, including technical reports with status and forecasting.
- The successful Project Engineer should have the ability to work with multiple discipline leaders to make sure the interfaces are reviewed and well established.
- Also, shall demonstrate clear understanding project management roles and attributions and supervision skills. You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership skills and a sense of urgency to exceed expectations.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects or tenders.
- Developing the budgets, schedules, plans for a project or tender and reporting on the status.
- Daily, Weekly and/or Monthly meeting participation and presentation for all projects.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager, logistics personnel, safety personnel and engineers to create more efficient project interfaces.
- Ability to read and understand structural drawings, isometrics, piping plans, P&IDs, PFDs, Electrical Diagrams, Manufacturer documents, etc..
- Developing scope of work and associated list of technical documents
- Elaborate material take-offs for all disciplines
- Facilitate and interface with procurement group on procurement technical issues and inquiries;
- Developing or compiling specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Assesses the competence, capabilities, resources, and financial status of vendors or subcontractors.
- Monitor and report on the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- A Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 5 or more years in engineering, construction and project planning experience in an engineer role.
- Experience in developing and updating project schedules in MS Project or Primavera P6
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.