Hobark International Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Project Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
- Organize field work and assign technicians and staff specialists to task.
- To collaborate with HSE to ensure HSE guidelines are properly and correctly implemented in sites.
- To create a work breakdown Structure for daily work schedule, based on management agreed methodology for the site work.
- Awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the EMS and OHS, including the benefits of improved performance and associated opportunities for improvement of processes assigned.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Engineering / related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in road construction and proficiency in the use of MS project and other relevant software is essential.
- B.Sc Engineering, Oil & Gas Operations, HSE Audits & inspections, Project Engineer, Project Management.
*Project Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria