Job title : Project Delivery and Optimization Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
As a Project Optimization/Delivery Officer at Moniepoint, you will be responsible for understanding user requirements and translating them to user experience and product requirement documents. You will be the vital link between our engineering capacity and our core business objectives with responsibility for the successful implementation and deployment of products that our customers love by driving user research, gathering product requirements, implementation, testing and deployment of our software product’s features. You will also work closely with the sales, user experience, marketing and engineering teams to define and execute the next important thing to work on.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency enhancements within project workflows.
- Develop and implement strategies to streamline project delivery and maximize outcomes.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation processes for project deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project progress, challenges, and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with clients, vendors, and team members to align project goals with business objectives.
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Identify potential risks and proactively implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Respond promptly to issues, providing solutions to ensure project continuity.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, status reports, and performance metrics.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Work closely with Business Leadership in driving key objectives and results for the business unit.
- The candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in product/project management in complex/matrix environments. Preferably within a fintech, banking or technology organization
- Proven experience in gathering user requirements and translating them to user experience and product requirement documents
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Delivery and Optimization Officer jobs