1 week ago
Job title : Project Coordinator, Support
Job Location : Zamfara
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Code: OS01300
- Providing support to the Project Coordinator in the security management and the coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relationship with local and national authorities and contributing to the context analysis and follow up according to MSF protocols, standard and procedures in order to ensure smooth and efficient running of the project.
- Represent MSF externally together with the Project Coordinator (PC) or alone (when delegated) and negotiating on behalf of the project coordination in close cooperation with the PC and based on beforehand agreed messaging.
- Assisting in safeguarding and promoting MSF’s image externally.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and providing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, parties, actors, authorities and military groups, in different administrations/parties and governorates/districts in order to improve understanding and decision-making processes. Maintaining the security database and providing a biweekly context analysis based on recent incidents and developments.
- Assisting in exploratory missions and assessments as needed and participating in the development of security plans.
- Assisting the Project Coordinator in internal and external communication sessions and events about MSF (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities, community leader, military actors, security forces) in order to improve awareness, understanding of MSF principles and services and public opinion adhesion.
- Write meeting minutes and contribute to the meeting logbook.
- Ensuring the continuity of relations/networking with local actors (other NGOs, UN agencies, local authorities, media, etc.) and filing and updating field contacts and correspondence in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis.
- Organizing advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator.
- Translating and reviewing documents and acting as an interpreter when needed.
- Assisting the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, military actors, community leaders, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows.
- Preparing and conducting context, cultural and security briefings on the project context to new employees (national and international) in order to facilitate their integration and within the project environment.
- Ensuring regular security briefings / trainings of assessment team, drivers, and guards in consultation with the Project Coordinator.
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent preferably in the field of Social Sciences (Political Sciences, International Public Law, Anthropology, Economics, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years cognate MSF or INGO experience.
- Essential: Experience in and exposure to working in a complicated security, political and
- humanitarian environment.
- Mission language essential.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet), data collection, reporting and analysis skills, high level of knowledge of local culture, customs and traditions.
Gross Monthly Salary
According to MSF National Salary Scale.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Coordinator, Support jobs
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs