Tetra Pak’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Coordinator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Overall responsibility for project coordination and inventory management related to Processing Solutions & Equipment projects.
What You Will Do
Project coordination (Accountable for the complete purchasing and sales activities related to PSE projects):
- Coordination of delivery, logistics, customs clearance (if applicable) and shipping.
- Procurement of equipment, services and parts connected to PSE projects.
- Planning and follow up of procurement and logistics in accordance with the project plan.
- Execute project sales activities (create inquiry, sales order, set-up billing plan, etc.).
- Supplier invoice checks and clearances
- Customer Invoicing for PSE projects.
- Intercompany rebilling.
- Ensure returned machines arrive at the warehouse and are posted to stock properly.
- Drive scrapping process by involving relevant stakeholders (commercial, BC, finance and technical)
- Execute equipment scrapping according to Tetra Pak and legal guidelines.
We believe you have:
- Degree and/or Superior Professional Education in Business Administration or related.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project coordination/administration or similar position.
- Language: Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP/R3 (projects and contracting environment)
- Team player, sociable, able to collaborate with different departments and stakeholders
- Ability to balance competing priorities, good planner
- Well organised and systematic
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Paying attention to details, analytical, results driven attitude.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
Deadline: 15th Seeptember 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online