International Foundation for Electoral Systems’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Project Associate – Nigeria jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Position Number: 22:007
Division: Program Management
Status: Local National Employee
Primary Function / Purpose
- The Project Associate will provide office administrative and operation support to the IFES-Nigeria field office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Country Director / Deputy Country Director and the program team in implementing project activities.
- Help monitor the organizationäó»s program implementation.
- Assist in conducting training of trainers.
- Contribute to lessons learned sessions for outreach teams and other partners.
- Contribute to the design and preparation of training materials.
- Assist Country Director and the program team in organizing program activities, including assessments and workshops.
- Assist in scheduling program meetings with partners and drafting of report of such meetings.
- Advise Country Director or designee on political/electoral developments and provide recommendations on matters related to the project goals.
- Provide support to international and local consultants.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data for monitoring and evaluation of activities.
- Draft program reports including field trip reports, weekly reports, quarterly reports and other program reports and work plan.
- Take minutes of program meetings and to serve as rapporteur for program events.
- Maintain detailed records of program activities and files on IFES database and cabinet.
- Proper tracking and documentation of political and election related activities in the media.
- Provide input on the design and formulation of new program activities.
- Travel outside of Abuja for project activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Governance, Development or related field required.
Experience & Skills:
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to complete tasks with supervision.
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Working level proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in English.
- Travel may be required.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Standard office work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
*Project Associate – Nigeria in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!