Job title : Project Assistant – Cash and Asset Transfer
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
As Cash and Asset Transfer Project Assistant you will provide support for day to day implementation, reporting and technical support for all CRS CAT interventions CRS Maiduguri, under the direction of the CAT SPO. You will schedule and execute CAT activities for sector program teams, in compliance with CRS and donor requirements for accountability, transparency and data protection. Under the direction of the SPO, you will provide technical support to program, SCM and MEAL staff as required on the implementation of CAT interventions on the RedRose platform, including the generation of beneficiary lists, the printing of cards, the generation of vendor payment reports and the extraction of program performance data from the database required for mandatory MEAL target reporting.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Support the timely and efficient implementation of CRS CAT interventions on the RedRose platform in compliance with CRS and donor standards and requirements;
- Develop and maintain effective communications and working relationships with MEAL, SCM and program staff for CRS and consortium partners in the planning, implementation and reporting of CAT interventions;
- Under the direction of the SPO, carry out authorized e-voucher top-ups according to the approve schedule and target beneficiary list;
- Support in the extraction and reporting of program data on CAT from the Red Rose platform. Generate registration lists for program and MEAL teams as required;
- Report any technical system, device or data challenges with RedRose to the supervisor in a timely manner;
- Support in the maintenance of the RedRose database records for including data on program participants, transfer amounts, and program outcomes.
- Provide support to field staff on the use of the RedRose platform and data collection devices;
- Assist in providing technical support and training to consortium partners and contracted CRS vendors in the use of Red Rose CAT devices;
- Generate essential transaction reporting from RedRose to support the timely processing of financial requests/disbursements/liquidations;
- Support the day-to-day management of the RedRose CAT platform to generate reports on program beneficiaries and financial transactions;
- Undertake the printing, activating and tracking of CRS program beneficiary cards and assist CRS partners with this as required;
- Prepare transactional documents in support of project operations processes and support and facilitate coordination of transaction processing;
- Under the direction of the SPO, carry out property management processes, including property receipt and distribution, property labeling, and physical counts of RedRose devices and smart cards. Idnetfu and report faulty equipment and manage stock levels;
- Provide field support to CRS and partner staff conducting CAT interventions as needed;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Languages – Fluency in both English and Hausa is essential. Understanding of one or more of the languages of Borno, such as Kanuri or Shuwa Arabic is desirable.
Travel – The post is based in Maiduguri and includes 40% travel to field locations in the Jere area of Maiduguri and also other CRS program locations in Borno State.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Bachelors’ Degree/HND in information management, information technology, or any other relevant field.
- Experience in using the RedRose platform for CAT interventions.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Project Assistant – Cash and Asset Transfer jobs