Job title : Project Administrator
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the financial operations of the YAS project in Ogun to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly financial report.
- Oversee project finances and assures compliance at the Ogun Agribusiness Hub.
- Provide input into the preparation of annual project work plans and budgets.
- Manage budget and expenditure in relation to the project implementation and budget plan.
- Keep and provide necessary support documents in compliance with the budget document.
- Provide secretariat support for relevant project-related meetings including project team meetings.
- Oversee project procurement management and monitor progress at the Agribusiness hub level.
- Track and ensure timely procurement for all project sites and project procurement processes.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Have ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Have proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Administrator jobs