Job title : Project Admin Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking to recruit a Project Admin Analyst (PAA) who will contribute to the development of our business.
The Project Admin Analyst (PAA) will be responsible for the daily administration of projects and operational activities i.e., plan, coordinate, monitor and control projects towards efficient and cost-effective realization of weekly/monthly goals and objectives. The PAA will be responsible for providing project management support for the entire organization while working as part of the Strategy and Organizational Effectiveness Division. The PAA will be assigned to specific areas which are subject to change from time to time depending on the priorities of the business.
The PAA will also be responsible for providing support to some functions within the Corporate Office including the company’s legal, human resources, procurement, client/supplier relations, admin & facilities departments by providing support to the day-to-day task management within the organization. This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, including, scheduling, accounting activities, receiving, and forwarding communications, taking care of logistics, maintaining appropriate filing system, managing office stock, overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies, determining and scheduling repairs or renovation projects, and coordinating safety inspections.
- Implement project plans based on the understanding of project objectives and project scope.
- Utilise appropriate methods and tools to track and dive progress of projects against set plans and timelines.
- Identify risks to the success of projects or modules and manage the risks.
- Develop and articulate realistic project plans based on assessments of project objectives, scope and potential interdependencies with other projects.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with relevant internal and external stakeholders related to the projects to ensure seamless execution of projects and adherence to agreed timeline and budget.
- Provide relevant input in the definition of project scope, project planning, definition of project requirements and resource management. Ensure project tasks are SMART.
- Monitor project progress in order to highlight resource constraints and identify project risks/issues.
- Deal List management
- Propose mitigation/ contingency plans to address resource constraints and project risks.
- Track project deliverables against project schedules
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used and take basic corrective actions in case of misalignment.
- Assist in communicating the changes in project scope to relevant stakeholders and project team.
- Create, update, manage and close out online project status trackers.
- Prepare report and project status report on various aspects of project progress as required.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements when needed.
- Manage office supplies stock, research new deals and suppliers and place orders.
- Handle petty cash.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees
- Assist in updating office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Assist in organizing events, including ordering materials, and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior level officers.
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Proper filing of all legal documents
- And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time-based on business priorities of the business.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant Social Science or business-related discipline.
- Project management/Admin experience
- Experience in the banking of financial service industry (preferred)
How to Apply for this Offer
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Project Admin Analyst jobs