Job title : Programs Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a self-driven individual with strong work ethics, collaborative spirit, leadership, fundraising, planning, strategizing, marketing, problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Working knowledge of grants and fund-raising activities.
- Have apt knowledge and interest in governance and politics.
The Programs Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Effectively apply EiE’s methodology and enforce project standards.
- Design evaluative measures to track program effectiveness.
Oversee collection of performance data on programs and activities, for evaluation and strategic review and reporting purposes.
- Minimize exposure to risks on projects.
Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the non-profit sector dealing with good governance and civic engagement.
- Prepare and present reports to board, funders, and community stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with organizational coalition members strategy input and partnerships on programs
- Generate innovative project ideas and strategies related to EiE’s mission and goals.
- Maintain official records, documents and internal/external communications as appropriate.
- Ensure project documents are complete and stored appropriately.
- Manage project timeline.
- Perform the cost-benefit analysis to estimate the strengths and weaknesses of new projects.
- Work with community agencies, organisations and institutions as appropriate to carry out organisational and program goals.
- Engage stakeholders in advocacy to advance EiE’s mission and goals.
- Prepare and present reports to board and funders, as well as community stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with partners.
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and the vision of EiE.
Team Collaboration and Management
- Challenge project members to develop as leaders while serving as mentors.
- Ensure working environment is conducive to the nature of EiE’s work and impromptu causes.
- Identify resource needs and assign individual responsibilities.
Supervise the activities of the Programs Team.
- Maintain regular contact with funding organizations and report on program activities in intervals mutually established between funders and EiE.
- Ensure effective systems to track progress, and regularly assess program components, to measure successes to effectively communicate to the Board, funders, and other stakeholders.
- Seek contracts and partnerships and spearhead the development of proposals.
- Take a leadership role in seeking out and writing funding applications
- Prepare and submit reports as required including weekly reports; monthly reports for the Board and funding organizations/sources.
- Prepare final reports for funding organizations/sources in cooperation with the Administrator.
How to Apply for this Offer
If you fit this profile, kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Programs Lead jobs