Bradfield Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Program Officer(Female) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversight of all Foundation project cycle
- Ensures timely creation of proposals, contracts and reports in support of quality programmes delivery
- Contributes to the foundation’s engagement ensuring it is aligned with the agreed strategy
- Provide programmatic information to feed into production of contract for advocacy, technical and content management teams.
- Support the development of background documents, briefs and presentations, including carrying out relevant literature reviews and analysis on community development.
- Support the development of the foundation’s strategic plan and develop mechanism to facilitate the adoption of the plan.
- Support the development of Foundation’s strategic approach for key programs and advocacy goals.
- Participate in long and short-term program development plans.
- Carry out program activities as assigned in accordance with specification and funding limitation
- Support the development of strategies to increase the Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Represent the foundation at workshops, training and interaction organized by partner organisations.
- Track current regional and national economic, political, social and other trends impacting on target group and inform appropriate personnel on action or pending actions that would impact their work
- Good University degree in relevant subject
- At least 2 years of working experience in an NGO environment, in management and operational related position.
- Highly computer literate and confident with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet.
*Program Officer(Female) jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria