Job title : Program Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About ARDA Development Communication Inc. (ARDA DCI)
ARDA DCI is a leading development communication, non-governmental organization located in Nigeria focused on fostering sustainable development in Nigeria and across Africa. ARDA achieves this by implementing methodologies that are culturally competent through an audience-centric approach. In its over 26 years of experience in social and behaviour change communication, ARDA has used entertainment-education approaches to raise awareness on diverse social development issues, thus improving the quality of life of people in all the communities where we work.
RegardsQualifications and experience
- Minimum academic qualification of B.A./B.Sc. Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3 to 5 years experience of working in development programs, advocacy, and working with the NGO sector is required.
- Proven ability to multi-task and balance the workload and deadlines for multiple projects
- Clear and prompt communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer proficiency, particularly working knowledge of Office Suite; MS Word, Ms. PowerPoint, Ms. Excel, and similar software
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of Nigeria.
- Ability to efficiently communicate project activities with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to develop a grant-winning proposal
- Proficiency in Hausa language will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State.
- Provide technical support in the implementation and monitoring of projects and activities, including message development, content design, and strategic communication solutions for social and behaviour change.
- Undertake trips to states and project sites to ensure the proper management and implementation of ARDA activities.
- Provide oversight and project backstopping for field projects and staff.
- Support proposal development activities including writing, budgeting, revision, and finalization.
- Contribute to public relations, publications, and creative dissemination of ARDA’s work in the public sphere and to donors, clients, and key stakeholders, and support the organization’s media presence as a development communication thought leader
- Manage the production of comprehensive, well-structured weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of project activities which may include writing, editing, filing, and/or submission of reports.
- Coordinate the production of regular organizational newsletters, organizational annual reports, publications, and sharing of success stories.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Program Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********