First Excelsia’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Program Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a well-established Rehabilitation Facility is seeking to fill the role of a Program Officer.
The primary activities of the role will entail supervising program progress and proposals, managing projects, and overseeing budgets. The ideal candidate will generally guarantee that the organization’s activities and programs are met with the vision and mission statements of the organization and must be able to help with implementation and daily management of activities.
- Develop and conduct programs and content that align with organizations mission and goals.
- Campion the execution of events that publicize and promote the organization programs, goals and objectives.
- Manage the program team and its operational activities.
- Strategically implement techniques and procedures required for the analyzing, evaluating and managing programs and project designs.
- Oversees the administrative process within the program team, which includes database management and grant administration.
- Manage existing partnership and strategically grow organizational network.
- Collaborate with other Directorates on programs and led initiatives to ensure smooth execution.
- Provide technical imputes for research and data analysis process.
- Evaluate, review and report progress or challenges on program projects.
- Prepare budget required for program projects.
- Proven experience in the same role or as administrative manager or Program or project coordinator.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree.
- At least five years post qualification experience in a structured organization.
- An accredited certification related to the role will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- A work experience in an NGO in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency of Microsoft Package: Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
*Program Officer jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria