Pad-up Creations’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Program Manager jobs in Niger
Job Location : Niger
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate programs. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the companys culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the programs people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position in an NGO
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Qualified candidates MUST be resident in MINNA, NIGER STATE or willing to relocate on their own terms.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online