2 weeks ago
Job title : Program Manager jobs in Enugu
Job Location : Enugu
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Project technical team is headed by the PM who has full decision-making authority over all operational matters (with the authorization of the Executive Director) and will serve as CBO’s first line of contact for all implementation inquiries.
- The PM serves as the chief accounting and technical officer ensuring overall strategic focus, management effectiveness, and financial integrity in the project.
- The PM oversees the development of budgets and work plans, coordination and implementation of planned activities supported by the project, strengthening the capacity of Local Government and Communities Structures to increase access to Vulnerable Children and their families to comprehensive quality services and utilization sustainably.
- The PM serves as the primary focal point for communication with the Caritas Nigeria ACCESS OVC team/other Implementing Partners including state and Local Government partners.
- The PM report to the Executive Director of the CBO and serve as the primary liaison to other key partners supporting vulnerable children (VC) response in the target State to ensure collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- The PM will directly supervise the key project team and ensure timely and effective communications and reporting, both internally and externally.
- Work with the ACCESS OVC Program team to plan and oversee the implementation of approved activities using a collaborative quality improvement approach.
- Ensure that all Case Managers are trained and provide quality services based on needs.
- Work with the Monitoring/Evaluation Officer (MEOs) to ensure project targets are met and documented appropriately.
- Liaise closely with the Finance Officer (FO) to ensure proper accountability for project funds.
- Provide technical assistance and training as appropriate to staff and Case managers to ensure high standards of program implementation are provided
- Carry out all Project management functions of the organization.
- In collaboration with the project team conduct and monitor ongoing/ on-site technical assistance visits to facilities and communities.
- Coordinate responses to issues and address challenges with implementation, collaboratively share issues and responses both in documents and during Program Review meetings.
- Ensure proper financial management, reporting, and administration of the project
- Provide ongoing technical support and supervision for the various components of the Program.
- Monitor and regularly review with staff and management the services provided to VC and their caregivers
- Strengthen collaboration and linkages between the SMWASD, LGAs, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Participate in partner’s meetings in the region of operation.
- Ensure institutional systems strengthening in line with standards and guidance from the Caritas OVC team.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports of program activities carried out by implementing CSOs
- Update the ACCESS State technical team on the progress of the implementation of OVC services
- Carry out any other roles assigned.
- Degree in Development Studies or Public Health or Social Sciences; Social work, Community Development Studies or related field or equivalent degree in humanities.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience related to vulnerable children programming in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of Quality improvement approaches is strongly desired.
- The preferred candidate must be well-versed in OVC programming, associated OVC SOPs, tools, and quality-related service standards within the context of the Nigerian response framework.
- S/he should be knowledgeable on the NOMIS M&E package and good understanding of institutional capacity building, project management, grant management, OVC service delivery, and proposal development.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and experience working with Civil Society Organizations and the implementation of grants to CBOs by local and international organizations.
- Good analytical, presentation, and report-writing skills.
- Result-oriented and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to work with multiple stakeholders successfully, leverage resources, and create linkages between organizations, communities, and Government Agencies.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their copies of their CV and one-page cover letter to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date and place of the interview.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Program Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********