Job title : Program Manager
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We seek to recruit six (6) Program Managers. Each Program Manager will be responsible for overall management, coordination, and lead iCARE Nigeria Plus implementation and monitoring of research activities, encompassing innovative interventions for HIV testing and treatment in youth and priority key populations in Akwa Ibom, Benue, Kano, Enugu, Lagos, and Taraba CRPSs.
- Work with the Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-investigators (Co-Is) of the project.
- Assist the PI and Co-Is to coordinate operational and logistic project activities.
- Assist the PI to organize and facilitate program meetings and consultations between Government officials, Community Based Organizations, and the larger Collaborative Working Group.
- Ensure oversight over the day-to-day activities of the project.
- Ensure smooth running of the project so that the expected targets are achieved.
- Meet regularly with the PI and Co-Is for progress reports.
- Produce timely monitoring and evaluation.
- Works closely with stakeholders.
- Prepare work and resource plans.
- Produce notices and minutes of meetings.
- Manage the project in an efficient manner.
- Carry out any tasks that may be assigned by the PI and Co-Is of the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to the CRPS PI and Co-Is.
- Master’s Degree in a Health-related field is required.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Highly motivated with proven ability to set and achieve ambitious targets.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills and strength in building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent communication and editing skills including a very high standard of spoken and written English.
- Very good proficiency in relevant computer applications particularly Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new programme settings, learning new administrative and project management systems.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking about major challenges facing high-risk youth.
- Experience in clinical/research work with key populations.
- Experience/involvement in grant projects – project design, implementation and Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Program Manager jobs