Welcome2Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Program Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 07, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Welcome2Africa International (W2A) – a trade and investment facilitation company with a focus on Nigeria’s Agricultural sector. Over the last 5 years we have hosted a number of Agricultural Investment Conferences in strategic cities around the world including; Luxembourg, Accra, Lagos, Abuja, Frankfurt, Belgium, The Netherlands, and London. These opportunities have provided us with brand recognition, a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities associated with investing in AfricaÛªs Agricultural sector, as well as a rich network inclusive of Africa’s Agribusiness stakeholders, investment and finance executives, leading fund managers, private equity firms, family offices, institutional investors donors as well as large agribusiness related firms from around the world.
The Program Manager will be tasked with developing programs and implementing existing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Building a team and growing a strategy to help achieve company goals
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols, SOPs, for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project
- managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Provides research and information to facilitate investment decision making
- Provide support to the organization that aligns with the companyÛªs business plan and overall strategic vision.
- Work with CEO and team achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales,profitability, cash flow, W2A
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Primary research and secondary research – Most Especially for our online and offline events
- Help develop compelling email alerts, press releases and newsletters through the
- MailChimp email marketing tool and Keep abreast of industry trends, styles and practices in email marketing
- Help coordinate communication campaigns both on and offline.
- Develop, coordinate and implement a detailed communication strategy
- Bachelor Degree
- High proficiency in English ÛÒ preferably mother tongue English with other languages considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly skilled in writing clear and concise communications for various communication tools, including print and online;
- Proven trackÛrecord of program management
- Knowledge of marketing and communication principles, guidelines and best practices, including social media;
- Excellent editing, proofreading, presentation and interpersonal skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proficiency with software applications including MS Office, familiarity with html,webÛediting, web design, WordPress;
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Publisher and/or InDesign) for in house graphic production are desirable
- A strong sense of cultural awareness and the ability to work with people from different nationalities;
- Strong social and presentation skills; SelfÛstarter, energetic and proÛactive;
- Applicants should have the legal right to live and work in Belgium
Please note, this job description is not contractual and may be amended or revised from time to time, in accordance with the needs of the business. The job description will be reviewed periodically.
*Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs in Nigeria
*Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs in Abuja
*Program Manager in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.